internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Magnus <magnus AT trilug.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:23:25 -0400

Greg Brown wrote:
If you can get the 18v cordless Black and Decker Grasshog. I think you'll like it.

You just inspired a futile search for a similar product by Ryobi (since I already have and enjoy using my 18v Ryobi power tools). Unfortunately they don't make such a beast but they did have an 18v leaf blower, which is something else we happen to be in the market for.

Would be nice if there were better standardization in batteries between tool makers but I know they think their proprietary batteries are good for business.