internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:17:46 -0400

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Have you considered the mower equivalent of the Roomba?

http://www.friendlyrobotics.com/

"Robomow: It mows. You don't."
"Very quiet, virtually silent"
"No gas, no oil, no emissions"

Cheers,
Tanner

When they come out with a modification/hack that will take care of the rabbit that keeps eating our liriope plants down to the ground, I'll get one. It's been years since any of these plants has been allowed to grow to full size in our yard.

And the hostas are starting to look grazed as well...

--
Scott C.