internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] my dumbness

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bob Kucera <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] my dumbness
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:22:23 -0400

fair enough, will try minicom again. some of the whine: for some reason i started with minicom and switched to cutecom after some obstacle. then found myself trying to install C++ QT compiler for cutecom until i gave up.

will try minicom again and hopefully be successful, if not will be more specific with a question. Thanks Jason.