internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Teaching in Second Life: Monday 3/26

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Teaching in Second Life: Monday 3/26
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:01:22 -0400

Perhaps a dumb or interpretted as a smartass question, Is this lecture going to be simultaneously held in Second Life?

I don't use that program but one of my colleagues here in Charlotte is pretty psyched about this idea when it comes to distance ed or collaborative education. I'd like to fwd this to them & save them the drive up.

- SL