internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for MP3 Audio Mixing Software?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for MP3 Audio Mixing Software?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:41:13 -0500

On 2/9/07, Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
I'm using Audacity on Windows to convert my LPs to CDs. I have no
idea what iTunes stores. Is is proprietary or mp3? I see AU, AIFF,
and a couple of other formats that it will open.

iTunes can store mp3, aac (protected or unprotected) or even wav.
If it's coming from iTunes it could be any of the above. They're all
open formats, though, and audacity should be able to read all of
them, with the exception of the protected aac files, of course.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace