internetworkers - [internetworkers] African Ballet Tickets

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] African Ballet Tickets
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:11:58 -0500

My wife and I have a complementary pass for two to the Carolina Theater "*Les Ballets Africains, National Dance Company of the Republic of Guinea" on the 16th*

http://public.eventbooking.com/publicity_display.asp?ReturnTo=public_calendar.asp&pwl=1EC.1C7C4&EventSourceID=1546040&Month=2&Year=2007

Unfortunately, I will be in Texas. We are offering it free to a good home. It can be received by:
1. picking it up from my house
2. emailing you address
3. hanging out at Bahns (9th st Durham) on Saturday around lunch time.

I only ask that you actually go and report back. I've only got one set so the first reply gets the tickets.
Email acoliver ot buni dat org.

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite