internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for MP3 Audio Mixing Software?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: idodesign AT earthlink.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recommendations for MP3 Audio Mixing Software?
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:33:53 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Susan LaBarre wrote:
I want to make a workout playlist of my ITunes so that one song segues into
another dancemix style. I know there's software out there that will do this.
I don't need to add any special effects... possibly speed up beats per
minute on occasion... but that's all. The SW needs to be able to import my
registered ITunes songs and export MP3 files that can be played on either on
my Dell laptop or burned to a CD. I hope to buy a Mac (later this year after
Leopard is released) and then I can use their great software... but til
then, I don't want to spend too much $$ for PC-related audio mixing
software.

Any experience with this kind of application or recommendations on which SW
to buy?

You should be able to control most of this with the Palyback portion of the preferences. If not to your liking there are some iTunes plugins that may help get you where you want to be.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Kulture http://www.kulture.us
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '90 Ducati 750 Sport