internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Capturing the Senate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Capturing the Senate
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:50:28 -0500

Greg Brown wrote:
If I would have had any say at all in the Senate (which I don't of course) I would have kicked Joe "It's all about me" Lieberman to the curb yet the dems allowed him to keep his senality even though he belongs to the biggest joke of a party since whatever Jessie "the mind" Ventura created to capture that governorship somewhere up North. A$$hole. And this isn't the first time he has put his political well-being above that of his party. Not by a long shot and it won't be the last.
Why should he put the party first? If anything, political parties are an evil scourge that we'd be better off without. Hell, I applaud Lieberman
for going against the party, if even in a small way.

TTYL,

Phil