internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:49:36 -0400

Actually I got a kick out of the Hillary '08 stickers that read "Run Hillary, Run!"  Democrats were putting them on the back bumper while Republicans were putting them on the front. :)  Nice sense of humor.

I was searching for a new one to slap on the Jeep and found this odd one:
http://cs.georgefox.edu/~nbodenst/roadtrip/gallery/allpics/bumper_sticker.jpg
"Friends to Let Friends Eat Friends".  Strange.  A tribute to Idi Amin perhaps?

I also got a kick out of a sticker I saw two days ago on a back of a car.  It read "Naturally Blonde" - but it was upside down!

Greg