internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:56:43 -0400

hey, i'm not mad. i'm trying to save a fellow member of the list a buck. go on a run cat 6 plenum for your phone. don't take my word for it. i'm just a dumb old electrical engineering professional.

did you accidentally get too much of the brown acid?

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks