internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'S B'" <merlin180 AT hotmail.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] House LAN ?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:24:13 -0400

Get rg6u quad shield. It is sorta kinda regular cable-tv cabling yet has
better electrical properties than the rg-59u that some folks use.

More specifically, the dielectric (white part that separates inner conductor
from shield) has a larger diameter and a better capacitance.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks