internetworkers - [internetworkers] Water Power ??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Water Power ??
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:13:05 -0400

hey INW Science community --

Someone just forwarded this to me, and I've neither the background knowledge nor the current understanding to prove/disprove it's value.

Apparently some guy in Clearwater, FL "invented" a way to generate energy by running a current through water. Initially designed to create an alternative to the acetylene torch, he found a way to run a vehicle on water. Like I said, I don't understand it any better than that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CMovXzVOzc4

Several comments indicate that this is neither a new concept, nor a valuable alternative energy source. Does anyone on here understand these concepts well enough to give some insight. If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is his company website, FWIW: http://hytechapps.com/

Cheers!
dave m.