internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:07:29 -0400

No, it's not. Gmail ads brought this up for this thread:

http://www.coldproducts.com/faq.php

synthetic ice. :)

On 7/6/06, uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com> wrote:
So is ice skating out because of global warming?

uzoma

On 7/6/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com > wrote:
> If you don't believe examining an opposing viewpoint makes
> you better
> informed for forming your own opinions then don't read it. If you do
choose
> to read it you'll see that it doesn't deny global warming.
>

> On 7/6/06 9:10 AM, "Shea Tisdale" < shea AT sheatisdale.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh come on, even Bush has conceded that global warming is a fact.

Behalf Of Tony Spencer
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> > Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
> >
> > Don't believe the hype Scott. I'd be happy to buy you a drink and talk
it
> > over. And if it'll help you release some of that harbored hatred for
> > everyone that doesn't share your political opinions, I'll even let you
call
> > me names to my face. :)

> >> Internet asshat... what a troll...
> >>

> >> Scott H. Zekanis
> >> zman AT kungfumonkey.com
> >> http://www.rod-o-rama.com
> >> http://www.thehellbenders.com
> >> 1957 Buick Riviera Hardtop (2 dr., 425" Nailhead)
> >> 1960 International B100
> >> 1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead)
> >> 1990 Ducati 750 Sport
> >> ---
> >> Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
> >> http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> >> You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
> >> To unsubscribe visit

> > ---
> > Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> > You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
> > To unsubscribe visit

> > __________ NOD32 1.1599 (20060614) Information __________

> > http://www.eset.com
> >

> > ---
> > Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> > You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
> > To unsubscribe visit

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit

"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the one true Debian."