internetworkers - [internetworkers] cell phone transfer?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] cell phone transfer?
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:25:46 -0400

Hey folks,
Is someone interested in taking over my cell phone contract? I'm
thinking of becoming disconnected but my agreement runs through Sept.
2007 so the buy out is $175 but I could transfer the agreement.

The recipient would get my phone and a couple chargers and only 14
months obligation to Verizon. That is opposed to the normal startup
cost of the phone and a 2 year contract.

Since my kids were 7 and 17, 14 years ago, I've been on 24X7 pager or
cell communications. Of course there have been other advantages of the
technology.

It seems straightforward and a good deal for someone who would use the
service. Let me know what you think.

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.
Durham, NC 27704