internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:44:30 -0400

My first time ice skating was at the Cary Ice House several years ago. I landed on my butt a few times, but nothing catastrophic. You see people who can barely make it around all the time, so I don't think you should take it to be "Don't come here unless you can skate!!!"

As an aside, I'm starting Adult Learn-To-Play hockey classes at the Garner Ice House next week, so there may be room for an INetworkers hockey game. :-)

--Wade