internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: wuzzled AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] So what happened to ice skating?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:27:00 -0400

What did you ask him that led to this concern? It's not like they stop
you at the door and say, "excuse me, have you skated before? You're
likely to get run over by a rugrat around here." That's often true, but
I didn't know they cared! You cling to the wall and give the munchkins
dirty looks. They usually skate away. :-)

Ruth