internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:35:58 -0400

On May 31, 2006, at 3:45 PM, zman wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2006, Michael Tucker wrote:
Which is the best email/address/calendaring combination to use on the Mac?
The default Mail and Address, iCal apps? Thunderbird? Any advice? FYI- I
currently use outlook, and its email, address book, and calendaring
features. I was just going to switch everything over to the Mac's default
apps, but thought maybe you guys had other ideas/options that you might
recommend.

I've been using the Apple apps for address' and calendering. Pine for mail
:) But mail works nice (I have one account I use it for)... I've been
using Parellels to run XP when/if needed...

I'm using Mail with multiple accounts and iCal on a PowerMac and now a MacBook Pro and they both work like a charm.

Rowland