internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] free site crawler app?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: scott AT scottboggsdesign.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] free site crawler app?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:35:23 -0400

Scott Boggs wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm working on redesigning a very large intranet site and need to create a site map of the whole behemoth. I am wishing that some application exists that would crawl the existing site and output a site map, chart, or just a list of the site tree.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

Thanks.
Scott

It's a little old and dusty, but this one works pretty well:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/html-tree/
http://www.trilug.org/~chilcote/Perl/html-tree.html

Example use:
http://www.trilug.org/~chilcote/Perl/tree-diagram.html