internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:42:01 -0400

The source for nearly all you need to know about Mac software is:

http://versiontracker.com/

This site has reviews and feedback on about everything. Do a search, and see
what the opinions of the masses are. It is great for finding obscure stuff.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com