internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:21:31 -0400

on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 06:53:08PM -0400, Tom Boucher wrote:
> But what if Iran's government views the existence of the United
> States the problem in the first place? I mean their current
> president seems pretty nutty

Well, yeah. He *is* pretty nutty. Seems to object pretty violently to
Israel's continued existence, to any other country telling his what to
do or not do, etc. But the Holocaust denial stuff is what really gets
me. And I still don't understand why the supposedly American-friendly
popular majority doesn't just kick these mullahs out.

> I try not to let it but the seemingly 'you are all evil unless you
> believe as we do' mentality that is portrayed of islam really makes
> me wonder some nights.

I confess I feel the same about pretty much every other intolerant
religious community.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2554 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/