internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:53:08 -0400

On Apr 19, 2006, at 5:11 PM, wan qi wrote:

Anybody see this article about a Craigslist for Muslim or Islamic Folks? http://islam-muslim.blogspot.com  Good news is that it'll create muslim solidarity... bad news is .. well... the same... ?

Interesting.   The first article doesn't give me much hope though.   It reads to me that the US has somehow provoked Iran into an arms race and unless we back down Iran will continue.

But what if Iran's government views the existence of the United States the problem in the first place?  I mean their current president seems pretty nutty

I try not to let it but the seemingly 'you are all evil unless you believe as we do' mentality that is portrayed of islam really makes me wonder some nights.