internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Muslim Islam Networking Website - Craigslist Look-Alike
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:25:19 -0400

Yup, here is Rummy shaking hands with Saddam.  My how times change.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/handshake300.jpg
Shaking Hands: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983.

Greg

On 4/20/06, Scott Boggs <saboggs AT gmail.com > wrote:
>This whole thing with Iran is giving me fits.

Agreed. It was scary to hear Bush's voice talking about it--he had that same reved up tone as before the Iraq invasion.

Our nation building campaign that put the Shah of Iran in place is in part the basis of this. As was our support of Saddam Hussein for a few decades, and the current nation building catastrophe in Iraq...

If karma just means 'cause and effect', then this is seems like karma, as in bad karma.

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/