internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:43:09 -0400

On Aug 20, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Jim Ray wrote:

i'm having a little run in with some unruly neighbors and wrote up a little note on the history:

http://www.neuse.net/vanderbilt.htm

am i truly an old fuddy dud, or do i have a reason to beef? i hate bucking the mayor, city council and police captain.

should i tone down the note before too many eyes see it? any suggestions on how best to remedy the problem other than shaming the city into taking action?

i'm not one to be too politically correct at times :-)

Your note seemed perfectly reasonable and polite. The number of cups didn't seem too bad to me, but then I don't have to deal with the noise.

No one really knows how to play the drums. There's nothing to know. You just hit
them with sticks. If you miss, just sit closer. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC