internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the ideal world according to microsoft

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the ideal world according to microsoft
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:27:29 -0400

Exactly what part of the name "Aerial *PHOTO*" (emphasis added)
do you not understand? The labels *ARE* the maps. The *PHOTO*
is just that, an aerial photo. So, I'll say it again. Their *maps*
are up to date. Their satellite images (perhaps I should say "photos"
here so you're not confused?!?) are what are out of date.

Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com