internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] it's friday. let's have fun with a scammer...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] it's friday. let's have fun with a scammer...
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:47:14 -0400

Reading this makes me think that there should be a 409-scammer setting, since it couldn't be done in the font alone, that would randomly capitalize words in sentence. Also rereading the message that I edited for length, made me realize I cut out a transitional sentence. The CO started offering free online ads to compete with CL in the hopes that you would pay $2 for pictures in the ad.

thanks! I'l combine the two ideas (getting the guy to commit mail fraud & long hilarity) and reply later tonight. Are these numbers made up or are they legit services like 555-1212 ?

FULL NAME ON MONEY ORDER: KARL ROVE
CONTACTED ADDRESS: 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE WASHINGTON DC CAROLINA USA
MOBILE&LADLINE PHONE NUMBER: (212) 202-2112 (311) 404-1444