internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] it's time for new tires

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] it's time for new tires
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:20:58 -0400

i've been dealing with this person for many, many years.  he is honest and pleasant.  highly recommended.

Ricky Batts

Colony Tire & Auto Service

1811 Harrison Ave.

Cary NC

Phone: 919-677-0800

i used to get bridgstone potenzas from tirerack for my turbo porsche before i got married.  now, i am married, have a minivan, and tell ricky to put whatever he recommends on my car.

regards,

jim
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.

Marcia wrote:
Hello there,

I'm getting close to 50K miles, and started calling around and quoting new
tires.
I was just wondering if any of you would know of some place that has good
services and good deals around Apex/Cary, or even the RTP area.

Thanks!
Marcia

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard