internetworkers - [internetworkers] Safe Places to Live and Run in Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Safe Places to Live and Run in Durham
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:38:00 -0400

Hi Folks,

I may be spending a few nights of the work week in Durham and be looking for
a place to stay (maybe sublet an apartment or rent a room). I'd like a
location convenient to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park and a neighborhood
that would be safe to run in even as it's getting dark. Safety is the most
important consideration, so if I have to commute a bit to the DBAP area,
that's O.K. Can those of you who know Durham give me information on areas
that would be safe and areas to avoid?

Thanks much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP