internetworkers - [internetworkers] benefit at the artcenter in may

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <jclayton AT tfn.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] benefit at the artcenter in may
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:29:45 -0400

Benefit for Carolina Biodiesal (alternative fuel source) on May 14th:

Though I am not part of the function, I am thinking that some of you may be
interested in in a benefit concert (for biodiesal) on May 14th at the
artscenter in Carrboro

Last year I hear it was standing room only.

I have seen them perform on other occasions and they are music that is fun
and at the same time safe and comfortable for the whole family

Below is the text from their calendar:
http://www.artscenterlive.org/write/calendar.html

if you are interested, the artscenter has tickets available online

--Jeff

-

May 14, 2005
Bo Lozoff & Friends Human Kindness Foundation/Carolina Biodiesel Benefit
8 p.m.

Bo Lozoff, acclaimed author and director of the world-renowned Human
Kindness Foundation will rock The ArtsCenter for the 2nd year in a row.
www.humankindness.org $12, $10 ArtsCenter Friends