internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] One more whack at the dead horse...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] One more whack at the dead horse...
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:29:45 -0400

I have someone close to me whose parents' (heterosexual) marriage is in the verge of breaking up, and one of the factors they cite in not going to marriage/family counseling is that they can't afford it.

I can't help but think that a government that is actually concerned with protecting the institution of marriage would pass a bill allocating funds for such couples to get such counseling, or at least give them a way to easily write the expense off on their taxes.