internetworkers - [internetworkers] One more whack at the dead horse...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] One more whack at the dead horse...
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:16:38 -0400

Something I read the other day reminded me of an extended "discussion" we had on the list early last year about Gay Marriage. I decided to write about it in my blog. I mentioned the InterNetworkers list in my posting and included a link to the thread in the archives. I also did a bit of unattributed quoting from one of the messages.
Just thought the list might want to know I'm talking about it.

My posting is here:
http://teleoscope.blogspot.com/2005/04/better-answer-somewhat-after-fact.html

And the piece that reminded me of the thread is here:
http://www.policyreview.org/apr05/morse.html

Someday I'll get to another gathering. The Java learning group always conflicts. I'd skip it but I'm the group leader. *sigh*

BigLee Haslup