internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:09:09 -0500

Various People wrote:

If you could move the venue to Tir Na Nog I could do it :)! I already have
a commitment to be there for another group (primarily females, for all you
single males). Might be a great night with the INW and the W**5 both
meeting at the same place-- we could have some born again Celtics! Colleen

<< massive snippage>>

He said he'd be back there on St Patty's Day. I say the beer-drinkers
amongst us should get there early, have a few rounds, and take him out.
Then have a few more rounds. And if anyone else is drinking O'Douls, we
can take them out too. Who's with me?

Ok, so what I'm hearing is, if I attend INW meetings I can:

1. meet females
2. get drunk
3. pick fights

Damn, if I'd known this, I'd have been at all of them! :-)

TTYL,

Phil
--
North Carolina - First In Freedom