internetworkers - [internetworkers] Three Way Calling; Conference Bridges; Laptop Conclusion; March INW Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Three Way Calling; Conference Bridges; Laptop Conclusion; March INW Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:21:12 -0500

Hi Folks,

Do any of you know offhand if you (person A) links in two people (B and C)
with three way calling (from BellSouth, in my case) if either B or C can
pull in a fourth party (D) if A or B has three way calling? I'll test this,
but thought that if someone knew I wouldn't have to find three folks willing
to help me test :)

Does anyone know also if there are conference bridge services available for
occasional use?

For those of you who were following the laptop saga, I ordered the Compaq
Presario on Tuesday for $580 and didn't get the DVD burner. Office Depot
said that they had people lined up at the door when they opened on Sunday
morning because the deal was so good, and because the orders were so heavy,
the shipping went from nine to 18 days... Eighteen days to WiFi :).

One last comment, so that we would not be disgraced as a beer-drinking
community in the month of St. Patrick's Day, Diana and I met last Thursday
at the MacGregor Draft House and met the beer-drinking obligation. The INW
reputation is intact :)

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP