internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Matt Pusateri" <mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:08:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, March 10, 2005 2:54 pm, Sil Greene said:

> from Colleen McCarthy:
>>
>> One last comment, so that we would not be disgraced as a
>> beer-drinking
>> community in the month of St. Patrick's Day, Diana and I met last
>> Thursday
>> at the MacGregor Draft House and met the beer-drinking obligation.
>> The INW
>> reputation is intact :)
>>

> Much thanks, Colleen and Diana. But just yesterday I was at the
> Hibernian
> and a large group in the corner was whispering about what a bunch of
> wimps
> INW is. Even the guy drinking O'Douls was making fun of us.
>
> He said he'd be back there on St Patty's Day. I say the beer-drinkers
> amongst us should get there early, have a few rounds, and take him
> out.
> Then have a few more rounds. And if anyone else is drinking O'Douls,
> we
> can take them out too. Who's with me?
>

> Gods, is any celebration more Celtic than getting drunk and picking
> fights?
>
> --sil

Aaay lad, if I not be goin on a trip that day, then Im sure to be
celebratin somewheres. I won't be drinkin with the O'Doul clan, but I
wouldn't mind tossin them out on the arses. en to be sure theres no
mishunderstandin, one day of tippin a few pints does uphold the honor
of the INW clan. Now when we've drunk the town dry then we boast!

Matt Pusateri
(Italian by name, but also Irish by heart)