internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Three Way Calling; Conference Bridges; Laptop Conclusion; March INW Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Three Way Calling; Conference Bridges; Laptop Conclusion; March INW Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:35 -0500

On Mar 10, 2005, at 7:21 AM, Colleen McCarthy wrote:

Hi Folks,

Do any of you know offhand if you (person A) links in two people (B and C)
with three way calling (from BellSouth, in my case) if either B or C can
pull in a fourth party (D) if A or B has three way calling? I'll test this,
but thought that if someone knew I wouldn't have to find three folks willing
to help me test :)

I've done this before. Not here in the RTP area but in KS. There was diminishing results as the other people added on parties meaning people on one 'end' of the conference couldn't hear those on the other end and we ended up playing 'gossip' or whatever that kids name called where one person would repeat what the other one said and something was lost in the translation :)