internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] March INW Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:54:58 -0500 (EST)

from Colleen McCarthy:

One last comment, so that we would not be disgraced as a beer-drinking
community in the month of St. Patrick's Day, Diana and I met last Thursday
at the MacGregor Draft House and met the beer-drinking obligation. The INW
reputation is intact :)

Much thanks, Colleen and Diana. But just yesterday I was at the Hibernian and a large group in the corner was whispering about what a bunch of wimps INW is. Even the guy drinking O'Douls was making fun of us.

He said he'd be back there on St Patty's Day. I say the beer-drinkers amongst us should get there early, have a few rounds, and take him out. Then have a few more rounds. And if anyone else is drinking O'Douls, we can take them out too. Who's with me?

Gods, is any celebration more Celtic than getting drunk and picking fights?

--sil