internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Health Insurance
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:11:26 -0500

Hi Roger,

I read that article, and I have received enough emails to know that the rate
can definitely be very high (one person who responded is paying
$1,100/month). It takes almost nothing to raise your rates. Looking into
the cost of individual insurance has been very sobering for me.

Thanks, and have a great rest of the weekend!

Take care,
Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 460-0641