internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Health Insurance
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:30:27 -0500

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
I ran into a friend last night who has Blue Advantage. He said that he may
have had trouble getting coverage because he has high blood pressure. Have
any of you run into high premiums for health care due to health issues?

I was shocked to see list members saying they only pay $100-200
per month for BCBS coverage. Perhaps it is because they were very
young and very healthy. My contemporaries are paying 2-3 times
that amount for BCBS. The difference is probably age, but it
could possibly be that they wanted more coverage than a young
person would need.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.