internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:58:04 -0500

Assuming you've digested the parent of this message
and I've convinced you that the Federal Government
is truly limited to the powers enumerated in
Article I, Section 8, clauses 1-18, consider this:

Not one of those powers says anything about regulating
what medicine or drugs a person can use. Hence, the
FDA is a totally unconstitutional agency and should
not exist. As well, every Federal drug law is
unconstitutional, and hence is null and void.

Here is just one example of how the Federal
Government has overstepped it's bounds. And
it does it time and time again. And it does
it no matter which of the two major parties is
in control. Hence my assertion (not just mine,
mind you) that the two major parties are not
different in any essential way. Neither is willing
to reign Congress in and limit them to the
powers they are legally granted. To me, that
justifies calling them "two different sides
of the same coin."

TTYL,

Phil
--