internetworkers - [internetworkers] Google Hacks for Bored Security Xperts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Google Hacks for Bored Security Xperts
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:19:56 -0500 (EST)

http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/index.php?module=prodreviews

"Welcome to the Google Hacking Database (GHDB)!

"We call them 'googledorks'...: An inept or foolish person as revealed by
Google. Whatever you call these fools, you've found the center of the
Google Hacking Universe! Stop by our forums to see where the magic
happens!"

:P
Alan

  • [internetworkers] Google Hacks for Bored Security Xperts, Alan MacHett, 01/20/2005