internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Snow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Snow
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:18:41 -0500 (EST)

from Matt Pusateri:

Since I would probably be considered a yankee, I remember going to
empty parking lots and doing everything I could to loose control and
then learn how to regain control. Something unfortunately you don't
get to learn when you grow up in the south. Fortunately there are not
that many times you need it down here and you have much less hills in
most places.

Ah yes, yankee arrogance. As a southerner who grew up here AND learned to drive in the snow, by the same method (empty parking lots), I think you need a boot to the head.

--sil "If you don't like my [snow-]driving, get off the sidewalk!!" greene