internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Liberals

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Liberals
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:04:50 -0500

Dan, I agree entirely.  The reason I have almost always disdained liberals is because they are so “open-minded” that they just can’t examine why they frequently suck.  One aspect of liberalism which is currently rearing its ugly head is the elitist intellectual side that just can’t understand why they lost and why people don’t agree with them.  Unfortunately for most of them, they are just as incapable as they say Bush is at making a cogent argument or convincing anyone because they are so sure of their intellectual superiority and so elitist that they never actually engage in meaningful discussion but rather engage in tactics like Kerry just lost with such as just saying that they other side is wrong.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.

-

http://www.rykodisc-media.com/billhicks/

-