internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Liberals

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "internetworkers list" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Liberals
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:16:44 -0500

Voting irregularities are present in any election. I am not saying that the Elephant Crowd might not have yelled too, but the liberals portray themselves as intellectually superior.  A friend of mine was a physician in the military and he would tell me stories about strange things that happened. Sometimes I would challenge him to see if he was making it up. He told me that there are basically 1 million people in the armed forces, so if an occurance is rare enough to be given a one in a million chance, it will happen once in a year. (remember, he was a physician, not a PHD statistition)

People are involved. They just are. People mess up. They just do.  I highly doubt there was some nationwide vote rigging program by either candidate.  Afterall, if Martha Stewart can't sell a few shares of stock without getting ratted out, how much more something as emotional and attention worthy as vote rigging.

So with all that bring said, Zman, go polish your tin foil hat.

dw

You said:

How about all the voting anomilies? How about the first time that exit

polls were wrong. How bout you shut the f#ck up...