internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Don't apologize for me, arrogant-R-us

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: rua AT mindspring.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Don't apologize for me, arrogant-R-us
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:24:38 -0500 (EST)

don't worry, Don. I doubt anyone in the rest of the world (to whom
the apology was directed) will mistake it (the apology) for one you
might have proffered. I also doubt the folks apologizing care whether
you're offended. tough titty. get over it.

--s

from rua AT mindspring.com:
.:
.:Regarding the promotion of "sorryeverybody", and the author's line:
.:
.:"And we'll say we're sorry, even on the behalf of the ones who aren't."
.:
.:If anyone knows the author of sorryeverybody, please tell
.:him not make any apology or statement of any kind on my behalf.
.:Nobody likes arrogance, but my distaste for hypocrisy is ten
.:times stronger. Liberal arrogance is perhaps the most
.:self-defeating characteristic of the left, and I pray the party
.:cures that poison before they become irrelevant.
.: