internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:24:57 -0500

Diana Duncan wrote:
Well, I just had an excellent voting experience -- at my polling place, it usually takes me about one minute to vote, due to pretty low turnout.

Martin Middle School in Raleigh was easy too. We walked in and
there were two people ahead of me in the A-G line. I sat on the
side to vote rather than use a booth and it didn't take long. I
had to wait a little for Nileen to get through. It is nice to
be able to walk to the poll.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.