internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fox News at it yet again

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fox News at it yet again
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:16:48 -0400

Whoa

the expectation of nexspeople to completely abstain from public
politicin' is a bit extreme

he shouldn't have been fired for that, he should have for the memos
though, or other examples of bias (i don't watch CBS news enough to
call him out on any others)

~ian, who thinks the Hatch Act is also BS and has a relative who was
surreptitiously high up in the campaign for CA governor while he was
attending Naval Postgrad school