internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] N&O story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] N&O story
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 19:53:07 -0400

no, no, no the WORST is the damn Nextels

beep beep beep "HELLO? ARE YOU THERE?" beep beep beep *static* yeah,
where are you? *static* BEEP BEEP BEEP "IM AT THE GROCERY STORE. IM
CHECKING OUT"

damn the people who feel the need to ALWAYS be in touch

some day (soon possibly) im going to go ballistic on some customer who
can't hang up to check out, i ahve some who don't talk to me at all,
don't even respond to "how are you?" or even "paper or plastic?" but
yap away on their phones...

~ian