internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] N&O story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] N&O story
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:08:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Jonathan Cox wrote:
Hi - I'm an N&O reporter working on a story about cell-phone ring tones in the workplace. People are able to download just about anything they want these days, and I wonder if their choices are beginning to annoy colleagues. If you have a pod mate with a ring tone that prompts eye rolling from everybody in the office, or the person in the next cubicle lets his phone ring incessantly while he's away, you're just the person I'd like to talk with. Thanks for the consideration. Feel free to respond to me off list by e-mail or phone. Thanks! -- JC

Irritating isn't even the word. I think most of these tones are awful sounding. Vibrate is the way to go.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)