internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] N&O story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] N&O story
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:04:36 -0400

On Oct 6, 2004, at 7:53 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

no, no, no the WORST is the damn Nextels

beep beep beep "HELLO? ARE YOU THERE?" beep beep beep *static* yeah,
where are you? *static* BEEP BEEP BEEP "IM AT THE GROCERY STORE. IM
CHECKING OUT"

Hey, I use a Nextel! I have a Sprint-labeled Sanyo phone, too. The Nextel was given to me by my employer.

And you can turn the beep off.

Plus, what poser is using the walkie-talkie function in the @#$%ing GROCERY STORE?!!

He probably carried a Mr. Microphone around with him in the '80's.

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com