internetworkers - [internetworkers] N&O story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jonathan Cox <jcox AT newsobserver.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] N&O story
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:34:34 -0400

Hi - I'm an N&O reporter working on a story about cell-phone ring tones in the workplace. People are able to download just about anything they want these days, and I wonder if their choices are beginning to annoy colleagues. If you have a pod mate with a ring tone that prompts eye rolling from everybody in the office, or the person in the next cubicle lets his phone ring incessantly while he's away, you're just the person I'd like to talk with. Thanks for the consideration. Feel free to respond to me off list by e-mail or phone. Thanks! -- JC

Jonathan B. Cox
Staff Writer
The News & Observer
215 S. McDowell St.