internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:31:12 -0400

I know that is true at least for me, I don't care as much that he used
his connection to get out of service as the fact that he has tried to
hide that fact.

If he had just said "yes, I got out of service and then ditched the
national guard too, and I regret that" I would have to find something
else to get mad at him for (a trivial task, really), but it would have
de-burred that issue almost completely for most people, IMHO

~ian